Friday, October 23, 2009

The Proofs

We just got one of the proofs for our invitations. It seems like this whole wedding thing has been fake... like its just something we plan, and people ask questions about. Not real. But seeing the invitation with our names and this date we keep telling everyone about makes it all the more real. I hate to spoil surprises, but I'll give you all a peek anyway.



We used this wonderful designer Kimi from Printable Press. Her designs are divine. You can see more of them at www.printablepress.com. It was very hard to decide.


7 comments:

merry said...

I CAN'T SEE IT!

Lady Leth said...

There--it should be fixed now!

Jessica said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!*

*that was me screaming from sheer joy at the beauty of it*

LOVE IT.

Emily said...

lovely, my dear, just like you! can you imagine if the date was october? wildness!

merry said...

Oh, it is so beautiful!

Emily said...

Rowan just pointed at your invitation and said, "that is the ball for Cinderella!"

Michele said...

Elizabeth, I'm so glad I found your blog! And I think a wedding coordinator is a great idea!