Thursday, July 3, 2008

So yeah....

So it has been a time since I last posted. Life got a little wild, and by wild I mean stressful, and by stressful I mean close to nervous breakdown level. I think between sewing 5 hours a day, working about 50+ hours a week, it all got to be too much. I am learning about burnout, and taking time to relax. I think I have been completely burnt out for at least a year, just willing myself to keep going. But a girl can only do that for so long. I think I am slowly getting to the point where I can tread water again vs drown, but I really want to be swimming and enjoying life again.

I think I might even start sewing again this weekend-there is a sign of life!

And ps-if you havn't seen wall-e you really must. I felt unfortunately akin to that little guy.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

YAY!!!! You're back! I am so sorry things have been so stressful, my friend! I miss our conversations...