Sunday, March 9, 2008

And there is light!

I love it when the clocks change in the spring. I don't like losing that hour, but the light that is given in reward, is worth every minute lost. I feel like a new woman. I mean, it was light at 7!!! Very exciting. I think that I need more light in the winter. Next year, I am going to invest in those light things that make you feel better.Now, if we could just do something about the cold....

I made this over the weekend...along with two others I posted on etsy.


As Christian would say, its fierce. I want to keep it and never let it go. I have two more to finish up. I feel like I am unable to get more than 20 bags on my site. Don't get me wrong, I adore sales, but I really want to get my numbers up to avoid the frantic feeling that there won't be enough inventory. I mean come on people, I'm not a factory here!

3 comments:

merry said...

Beauty

Emily said...

that is awesome that the demand is such that you need to be concerned about inventory! it is fierce. go christian. they should have a project handbag reality show - you would win.

Jen said...

Awesome bag! I'm so relieved by the time change, too. There is something about Dave coming home during the daylight that makes my days seem less endless.