Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh how I love thee...

My iphone is really wonderful. It gives me my stock information, the weather for the next five days for all the cities that I care about. It takes beautiful pictures, which I can easily download. Text messages look like IM's for easy viewing. I can check my email anytime. If I am lost, all I need to do is hit the little map icon, and my iphone can figure out where I am, and then I can get directions. My calendar is there to keep me organized. It will wake me up in the morning with its alarm. And yes, I can even make a phone call. I love it. The only thing I can't do is get picture texts. And it won't talk to me either. I am just so glad that Chris got it for me, or else I would be sorely jealous of his. I promise, I am not so shallow and superficial that a $400 little computer will make me happy, but it sure does make my life much easier.

4 comments:

Jen said...

The iphone is a cult. But I'm glad you love it. (:

jason j said...

I'm hoping to get a Nokia 5190 for my next phone. Those things are amazing. I especially love the games on it. That snake game is da' bomb. Fo' Reelz

merry said...

I am jealous.

Emily said...

easier is good. and it does sometimes help out in the happiness department.