Thursday, February 28, 2008

Etsy is everywhere

Ok--I this blog will not be all etsy all the time, but it appears that in the real world, everywhere I look, I read about etsy. The founders are going to be on Martha Stewart tomorrow and there was an article about it in the Financial Times. It seems that its really about to get mainstream. I think its really exciting times for artists, designers and craftspeople in general. I cannot say enough, how amazing the whole concept is. I don;t even know HOW i ever stumbled upon it, but I am extremely glad that I did. This is a dramatic statement--be warned--but I think etsy has made my life better. Its just really nice to be making things, and being creative again. And to do it in a way I never thought possible.

You should also check out the philly artblog because my sister is in it yet AGAIN. Pretty cool. They seem to like her a lot. They have good taste.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am dying to try out etsy for some knitted projects, but I keep giving everything away!

Lady Leth said...

YOU MUST DO IT!!!!!!