Friday, February 22, 2008

Relieved

At last it is friday. You would think I would be all rested from having 4 days off last weekend, but apparently, a 3 day week is just as intense as 5! I am relieved.

In good news, I got a spot in an Etsy ad that will be in the wonderful magazine Craft. They also have a really great blog, which i highly recommend for anyone who loves crafts and making things. You can find it here. It will be on news stands starting May 1, and it comes out quarterly, so it will give me 3 whole months of exposure. I hope that I can get some good sales out of it. I am pleasantly surprised at the traffic I get, and how many I have already sold in my first month. But this can only add to that humble success. Its a fun time.

I just found this on etsy today.....so beautiful. You can see many more one of a kind blown glass items on Juln's site.

1 comment: