Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day!!!!


I love this necklace...I would wear it everyday. You can see more really cool items at sarawestermark.etsy.com


I love Valentines day...I mean really love it. Its all flowers, pink and pretty. I have always loved it. When I was little and I would get valentines, it was the most amzing thing in the world. I don't care if its created by card companies and chocolatiers...it is the best day. Except for tomorrow, which is my birthday. Which leads me to my next statement. I only have a few more hours of my twenties left. Its a little wierd to face. But I am excited to see what my thirties hold, and I think its going to be good. Really good.

1 comment:

merry said...

The 30's are awesome. It makes me feel very sophisticated and Sex and the City for some reason. and as we know, Sex and the City is the life to strive for. Just kidding. The point is is that I feel like other people as well as me(myself, that is to say I)take me more seriously. I don't know why.

The necklace is lovely.